Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Harumi

So sorry for the radio silence on the blog.  I am in, and have been in Japan, since December 21st. As many of you know my mother in law has been gravely ill. She passed away with myself and her family by her side early in the morning on December 27th.  Harumi-San Yoshizawa was a beautiful mother, grandmother and woman.  Today, January 4th, would have been her 73rd birthday. Please raise a glass, say a prayer and send her a great thought today as you read.  I will be back with more Direct Support Professional blog entries upon my return to the United States on January 9th.  Looking forward to a good 2013!  I feel this will be the year for Direct Support Professionals to be heard, seen and celebrated!  More soon...
Harumi is the vibrant woman on the left. Julia, my wife and Maya my daughter are on the right....may Harumi-san rest in peace.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to read of you and your family's loss, John, and thoughts and prayers are with you at this hard time. May she always be with you.

    ReplyDelete